Wednesday, November 24, 2010

...Bringing The Human Gargoyles Back To Print...

...As promised due to the requests I've received as to how "The Human Gargoyles" will return as a print publication as follows is an explanation of how the "shudder" process works...

...First I sent series artist Maelo Cintron the original scanned off page from Nightmare #10 Page 58...


...Maelo proceeded to work his magic on the page and sent me the following back in the mail...


 ...I cropped the panels so they all were squared and proceeded to the next step...


...I then placed new borders around each panel...


...And then I finally dropped in new lettering along with some new copy from Maelo and the page was finished...

...Finally as an extra special treat... here is the preliminary artwork for the cover of the forthcoming new issue... with and without final copy... ...Enjoy....


No comments:

Post a Comment